Wat ga je doen?
- Your mission is to support the O My Bag Production & Operations & HR team with all kinds of tasks. This may vary from organising and processing our repairs and pre-loved library, to making sure our office is looking picture perfect.
- You will help out by handling customer service tasks. You are the one making sure customers have a great experience getting in touch with our HQ. You'll respond to customer queries in the most loving way possible. We treat our customers the same way we treat our friends.
- You will be continuously looking for improvement on our customer and employee experience and will make this happen!
- You will help out with organising and prepping special events like sample sales, fashion fairs, but also events for the team like Friday drinks, team events etc.
- You'll work closely with our logistics partner to see how we can improve our delivery and order experience.
- Just like any other intern we can count on you regarding general office activities. We're looking for ambitious interns who are not afraid to work hard and contribute to our grand goals of global market reach.
- In this internship you'll see almost all sides of the company!
- What you will also do:
Make sure the office is always Pinterest-picture perfect. We like our surrounding to invoke inspiration. So decorating and improving our office surrounding is a constant side project. Our office is also our store/showroom. So if you love styling and creating merchandise, it's a plus!
- Greet customers to our store/showroom with a big smile and help them find the O My Bag of their dreams.
Wat wij bieden
- €300 salary / month
- 40 hour workweek
- Responsibility and versatile tasks
- An inspiring and creative work environment
- Ability to experience the pace, atmosphere and discipline of a social and sustainable fashion brand
- Amazing and healthy lunches (for free!)
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal hbo-werk- en -denkniveau; Business/communication/economics/logistics/operations/media student or any equivalent
- Dutch & English speaking
- Pro-active and driven. You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities
- You are available for 6 months and live in (or nearby) Amsterdam
- You are interested in international and sustainable development
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Werkuren per week
€300 Per maand
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Customer service, Employee happiness, operations & production assistant