Nopster is transforming the event industry with its revolutionary event app: I'M IN. Using a mobile app, I'M IN gives its users the chance to win free prizes and experiences, such as admission to (sold-out) music events held across Europe, by playing a simple mobile game. I'M IN also provides its users an extensive event calendar through which the consumer learns about upcoming events.
I'M IN has a large, young and dedicated community that is growing exponentially throughout Europe. The vast majority of the I'M IN users are Millennials, aged between 18 and 35 years old, which are interested in music (events). This makes I'M IN the perfect marketing channel for events and brands targeting Millennials.
I'M IN currently has offices in Amsterdam (The Netherlands), London (United Kingdom) and Ibiza City (Spain) and is soon to open more offices throughout Europe. Next stop: Berlin!
The development of our platform is done by an external agency at the moment. However, due to our fast growth and our short term plans of expansion, we have decided to start our own development division that can bring us the expertise and right advice on a daily basis.
As a full time backend developer you will be responsible for developing new features and maintaining the current codebase which is mainly in PHP and MySQL - curing bugs, optimising performance and managing development operations. You will also do basic Apache server administration.
You will play a very important role investigating and implementing new solutions and defining future features, acting as technical lead and being responsible for the platform together with a frontend lead developer.
What do we have for you
• A great chance to join us in a fast growing period and grow together with the platform.
• You'll be in a position to significant impact what we do and how we do it. Your opinion, creativity and execution are very important.
• Lead development and full ownership of the platform together with the development team.
• Working in the center of Amsterdam in a very dynamic and fun team.
• We focus on delivery, not on hours, and so you would be able to occasionally work remotely and at flexible hours.
Who are we looking for
• 2-5 years experience in backend web development
• Advanced in PHP and MySQL
• Experience building APIs / JSON
• Experience with LAMP configuration/maintenance.
• Lean and agile development as a second nature
• Independent, responsible and self organised.
• A good team player
• Very good communication skills in English
• You must be able to legally work in the Netherlands
Are you the one we are looking for? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Gepubliceerd op