As a Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of Unit4 ERP at new customers (Services, NFP, Banking) and provide ad-hoc consultancy services for existing customers. You will analyse and review customer needs to map the requirements to the capabilities of our ERP system. You will help ambitious service-centric organizations manage their business in the era of the Digital Revolution by providing an Enterprise solution that unlocks people’s potential to tackle challenges and capture opportunities.
- You configure and customize Unit4 ERP modules to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- You provide proper training to users and implement a solution that fits the way people work.
- You ensure proper documentation and prepared guidelines to provide the ability to modify the software on ongoing basis.
- You liaise with product managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, or ideas to help them innovate.
- You always stay ahead, abreast of new functionality within the Unit4 Product family and maintain an up to date knowledge of statutory requirements within your area of expertise
- To meet our customers’ business requirements, you have a solid understanding of general and financial business processes.
- You love interacting with people and help organizations work smarter and more efficient, enabling them to make the right decisions and capitalize on opportunities.
- You have strong business analysis skills as well as business acumen and strong communication in Dutch and English.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
- Gepubliceerd op