Wat ga je doen?
We are looking for an ambitious experienced Spark developer for the set-up of the Data Platform. You will be active in a department that is responsible for the application management (Dev/Ops) of all IT applications used by the different head office functions departments. To assure the delivery of high-quality services towards our stakeholders, the department is divided in three different verticals.
You will operate as a team member in a DevOps team working on different challenges. The team will set-up the data platform which will service multiple Biz Dev/Ops teams in a standard way on a common platform native cloud (Azure).
- an enthusiastic Azure Data engineer/developer who is passionate about all things data integration, ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Factory
- You provide feedback to your colleagues to support personal development.
- You are a multi-skilled engineer.
- You are a sparring partner for the Product Owner and contribute to the roadmap- and sprint planning by defining and estimating user stories. You report on progress and impediments on a daily basis to the team and support further
- development of the DevOps way of working and contribute in optimizing the IT-processes.
- As the Azure Data Engineer, you will be working in a rapidly growing Data Integration Services/Platform team
- Designing and highly implementing performant data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Azure Databricks
- Developing scalable and re-usable frameworks for ingesting of data sets
- Support the planning and implementation of data platform services including sizing, configuration, and needs assessment
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working
- Understanding of CI/CD process & way of working
- Experience on business intelligence development or data engineering experience
- Love for automation and passion for Cloud technologies
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Direct experience of building data pipelines using Azure Data Factory and Apache Spark and Databricks, at least 4 years.
- Extensive ETL experience.
- Databricks modeling & development experience.
- Solid experience with data modelling, data warehouse design and data lake concepts and practices.
- Programming skills experience eg: Phyton, SCALA
- Experience designing and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Stream Analytics
- Azure DevOps – CI/CD
Wat wij bieden
- A challenging job, professional teams, and high engineering culture.
- An organization with a dedication to DevOps and CI/CD;
- Fantastic opportunity to keep up to date and work with the newest technologies that Microsoft have to offer.
Wat wij vragen:
- Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist.
- Overall experience in IT of at least 7 years + min. 3 year experience with the following skills: Spark, DataBricks and Azure.
- English (Other languages are an asset)
- Start ASAP
- Duration: 6 month + extensions
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
Potential candidates have to be based in The Netherlands.
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Werkuren per week
- 38 - 40
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Gepubliceerd op