Recruitment Internship for French Speakers at StudentJob International in Hoofddorp
Are you looking for a challenging internship in Recruitment? We are looking for a native French speaker who can help our French division ASAP!
We are searching for a dynamic undergraduate to support our team for a period of 6 months, preferably starting as soon as possible, at our headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people as you will responsible for the recruitment & selection of new employees. Of course, extensive training and support is provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
YoungCapital is the largest student employment company in the Netherlands and we are growing internationally under the name of StudentJob! So far StudentJob has been successfully launched in the UK , Germany, Spain, Belgium, Austria, France and Sweden. Our mission is to be the ultimate online job portal for students - by being fast, simple and accurate! We help both students and companies in their recruitment for graduate jobs, student jobs, and internships. By implementing fresh new online marketing strategies, you will contribute to pushing this success to new horizons!
What will I be expected to do?
- Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations in given deadlines
- Engage in selection interviews with the chosen candidates
- Building up a relationship with the candidate via phone and email
- Create and conduct various sales campaigns
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Administrative tasks, including financial activities.
Wat wij bieden:
- Creative freedom
- Independent management of projects
- Acquisition of various recruitment techniques
- Opportunity to contribute to development and success
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment
- International work experience- this is highly sought after and valued by employers, setting you aside from other candidates when applying for future positions
What’s in it for me?
- Co-workers describe the atmosphere at StudentJob as “Innovative, friendly, young and professional” - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and sociability. Work has to be fun too!
- Dynamic work atmosphere at our headquarters in Hoofddorp (20 minutes from Amsterdam Centraal Station)
- Excellent conditions for development skills and learning on the job – In-house online marketing specialists who are always around for guidance if needed.
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement.
- International work experience
- A competitive European placement salary (€550,-).
- Transportation Fee (Max. €200,- p.m.)
- Food and coffee/tea whilst at work.
Wat wij vragen:
- Bachelor or Master student during the time of your internship
- Your native language is French and advanced English; both written and oral.
- Currently doing a study in Economics, Marketing, PR or a related field.
- Enthusiasm and interest in sales and recruitment.
- Creative, proactive and goal-oriented thinking.
- Available to work for a minimum of 6 months.
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe.
Solliciteren: Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Stage, Afstudeerstage