Are you looking for a great and challenging internship? Are you a Bachelor or Master's student and looking for your next international challenge to start from March 2018? Come join Unilever’s HR department as an Intern!
The Global HR team is based in Rotterdam, and sets the long term people strategy for our 4000 employees around the world, as well as supporting our global leadership team in making the right decisions about talent, organisation, skills and culture. Current focuses include the open talent economy, lean methodologies, digital skills and change management.
This is an exciting time to join the HR Team in UFS! We see chefs changing behavior, moving away from the classic offline model, to new and accelerated channels like Ecommerce supported by multiple online and offline touch points. This provides a world of challenges and opportunities to future proofing our Business while wining today in the market place.
Your role within this team would include 3 key projects:
- Setting up a digital, and globally scaleable UFS Onboarding programme;
- Proposing a new Employee Value Propositon (internal and external) for a new UFS organisation;
- Business Partnering our UFS tea company.
What we offer:
- Compensation of €500 gross a month;
- The opportunity to work in one of Unilever’s HR departments in Rotterdam
- The chance to work on dynamic and innovative projects at one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Good companies;
- To be part of a passionate and ambitious team of Unilever employees and fellow interns;
- The opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment where you acquire valuable work experience.
- You´re a Bachelor or Master student in Human Recources or a comparable study;
- Any experience in HR is a plus;
- Full time available for 6 months from March 2018;
- Fluent in English;
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office programms;
- Consumer and customer focus.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
- Published at