Wat ga je doen?
We offer a unique and exciting internship opportunity: as an active member of our intern’s
community, you will partner with our business leaders across Europe on Senior Management
recruitments (VPs, General Managers, Leaders and high calibre scientists), improve and
develop your ability to find and approach the best talents in the Life Sciences industries.
We offer you a motivating environment, friendly and casual work conditions and a strong
exposure to the business. This is a unique opportunity to develop your network in Europe
and leverage your professional exposure.
- Together with consultants, you define the search strategy: understand the client market, identify relevant companies to target and the evaluate potential candidates for each assignment
- Generate relevant contacts, leads, and organizational information by phone,
web/social network, web, company database etc
- Approach candidates when required to determine their adequacy with the job profile
- Produce timely and accurate information, keeping the internal database updated
- Understand companies’ organization and products to convince potential candidates that s/he is a suitable candidate for the role.
Wat wij bieden:
- STRAMMER offers you a know-how on strategic recruitment techniques for various projects (R&D, production, sales, marketing, medical affairs ...). With a key support role such as this one, you will benefit from a real support and will be trained to become
- You will develop proper market knowledge (Life Sciences) as well as your relational skills
- You will also gain insight on the commercial/business aspects as you will be speaking directly with Senior Management from a variation of companies
Wat wij vragen:
- Je dient ingeschreven te staan bij een mbo -opleiding.
- Higher Education Bachelor/Master
- Excellent telephone manner required, with the ability to show initiative in order to screen the market
- Enthusiastic self-starters who are confident communicating with people of varying seniority in a wide array of corporates and other organizations
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and anticipate deadlines
- Conscientious with attention to detail and high level of organization skills
- Takes initiative
- Fluency in English, a second language will be a plus
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Minimum 5 months
- Contract: Internship Agreement/ Apprenticeship with the University
- Location: Brussels or Paris
- Salary: 750€ + Bonus
If you are interested, please apply with your application (CV + Cover Letter)
- HBO, Universiteit
- Buitenland: Europa
- Werkuren per week
- 28 - 38
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
€750 per maand
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Researching, consulting, interviewing
- Gepubliceerd op