Wat ga je doen?
- Who is the Front Desk Associate?
- This full or part time position (also suitable for students), from 09:00-13:30 or 13:30-18:00, is based in Utrecht and bears great responsibility. You will be the 'face' of Mindspace, the first and last point-of-contact for anyone entering the building. Reflecting all that the company represents, you should be a service-oriented people-person with strong interpersonal-skills. You are a multi-tasker with an absolute can-do attitude.
- Your day at Mindspace
- The ruler of the lobby, you put a smile on the face of anyone who walks through our doors and set the tone for a warm and welcoming environment. You take care of all front desk logistics and assist with all building operations and management.
- What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Monitoring the front desk during operation hours
- Greeting and checking-in visitors
- Scheduling tours and monitoring walk-in requests
- Being a point-of-contact for your building on matters pertaining to operations and managements
- Assisting with building maintenance issues
- Sorting through mail and packages
Do you have the following experience?
- 3-year college degree preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service or administrative experience - a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & other basic computer tools
- Fluency in English and in Dutch
Critical competencies for success:
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities are a must for this high-paced role
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- Intrigued by entrepreneurship? Good. We need someone with a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited startup scene
- To succeed, you have to be a people's person; Working at the front desk means always being attuned to people's needs
- You should be a motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Excited about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal hbo-werk- en -denkniveau;
- social skills
- multitasking abilities
- organisation skills
- service minded
- strong work ethic
- Basic Microsoft skills
- Customer service
- Administrative experience
- strong verbal skills
Are you the perfect candidate for the job? Please click on Apply now, upload your resume in English and we'll get back to you asap!
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Utrecht, Amsterdam
- Werkuren per week
- 20 - 40
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
€10,00 per uur
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Sales, event, customer service & operations management