Field Applications Engineering Intern (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
*the start date of this position is in 2021
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job:
Do you strive to understand how electronics work, and enjoy debugging, coding and solving technical problems? If so, a Field Applications Engineer internship may be the role for you. You’ll be part of TI’s team in Eindhoven where you are going to engage with different customers, TI’s product management, R&D and marketing teams. This internship is designed to establish you as a broad technical TI expert with customer engineers and internal teams, and to teach you how functional product characteristics correlate to system-level requirements. Demonstrate your technical competency on product selection, systems, implementation and debug, as you prepare for a career as a Field Applications Engineer.
Field Applications Engineer (FAE) Intern responsibilities include:
• Using various sales tools and relationships with customer R&D to identify potential new projects
• Translating customer specifications to concepts on system level. Providing customers with proactive proposals for system-level solutions that maximize TI content versus competition
• Concept verification with prototype testing on system blocks incl. low-level software development
• Pursuing a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
• Basic understanding of schematics and electrical circuits. Preferably experience with schematic design and layout
• Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Knowledge and understanding of analog circuitry (examples include: op-amps, DC/DC power, data converters, sensing, etc.)
• Ability to rapidly adapt and master new tools and situations
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, along with soldering and debugging skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Ability to build lasting, influential relationships, both inside and outside the organization
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
• Ability to take initiative and drive for results
• Ability to influence decisions through a sense of urgency and competitive drive
• Benefit from an attractive compensation
• Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
• Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel StudentJob, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.