What are you going to do:
StudentJob is part of the YoungCapital International in Hoofddorp, that contains a great number of jobboards which are active in 9 different countries throughout Europe. Since the DACH region has kept on growing for the past years, it is time to expand the team with both junior and more experienced account managers. Together with the whole DACH team, you will be responsible for the performance of the jobboards assigned. Curious to what the jobboards look like? Have sneak peek at StudentJob.de!
Depending on your experience, the day-to-day tasks may vary a little. However, these are roughly the most important tasks and responsibilities as an Account manager YoungCapital International DACH:
- Sales and new business: Proactively generate new business with various size businesses in Germany, Austria or Switzerland, mainly via mail, LinkedIn, telephone and video.
- Account management: Maintain and develop relationships with your (key) accounts.
- Forecasting new and recurring business.
- Monitoring client satisfaction.
- Development and deployment of new products and services for your clients.
- Build and manage a strong relationship with online marketing for operating the website.
What we offer:
- A monthly salary as of 2500 euro, an uncapped bonus structur, various incentive programs, and reimbursement of travel expenses.
- A strong foundation for your commercial career including trainings and other learnings.
- A challenging role for a platform with great potential.
- A position in a team with fun colleagues, in an international environment with the best atmosphere!
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo (Equal to a Bachelor Degree)
- You are ready to start your sales career or to further develop your sales skills;
- You are a (near-) native German speaker and your English is fluent;
- You are positive, full of energy and ready to grow;
- A strong intrinsic motivation for business development and sales;
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
€2.500 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Generating new business and account management.
- Published at