We are looking for a Junior Product Manager Software. Do you have product marketing experience, would you like to work at an international company and eventually become a Product Manager?
As a Junior Expert SW Product Management of the Software Product Marketing Department you are supporting the launch of new and existing products. You will learn about the Software Products and the internal process, to support the department strategy and contribute the group sales revenue target. This position has a potential growth path to the role of Expert Product Management.
As a Junior Product Manager Software in the Marketing Department you are supporting the launch of new and existing products. You will learn about the Software Products and the internal process, to support the department strategy and contribute the group sales revenue target. This position has a potential growth path to the role of Expert Product Management.
- Administrative daily tasks for Product Marketing;
- Create data sheets as well as product launch materials with the support of the Expert PM;
- Correspondence with the Sales Companies, Headquarter (Japan) and Branch Office (Germany) to obtain the necessary information for Software Products;
- Support the Product Marketing Team in conducting Marketing Research (analyse published data and statistics, evaluate past performance of product sales, and assess future trends, benchmark feature and pricing);
- Control Issue list and request input from all the relevant stakeholders with the support of the Expert PM;
- Assist the General Manager and Sr. Manager with reporting, preparing presentations, and other critical tasks;
- Project related schedule control;
- Price Registration;
- Sales Data Analysis (Sales Revenue, Promotion Progress, Achievement Bonus Progress);
- Market information gathering;
- Assist Monthly Report (from sales companies) analysis and findings summary;
- Own the creation of Product Marketing content that clearly conveys our differentiated value propositions;
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert and work with the Education Centre for the creation of training content;
- Lead Regional initiatives across subsidiaries that increase "Voice of Market" collection to drive market understanding and feed back to HQ and Product Development;
- Work with other departments to effectively create cross-organizational alignment for Solution Products.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor Degree in a business or marketing-related field, providing the relevant business know-how;
- Ideally have a Graduate degree in Science or Technology with a background in a business or marketing related field;
- Language skills (written and verbal): English (fluent), Dutch (preferred), Japanese (will be an advantage);
- Your employment history (at least 3 years), must include past experience in product marketing in software and/or SAAS products;
- Insight into software related to Software application, Print management, Fleet management and Cloud Services and related software and services in corporates is beneficial but not essential;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in an intercultural as well as international environment;
- The candidate prefers to forge relationships and work in collaborative, cross-functional teams;
- System knowledge: Latest Windows Applications/Microsoft (Microsoft Word/Power Point for Presentations/Excel including basic statistical package).
- Comfortable with taking on new tasks;
- A motivated problem solver;
- Positive, passionate, energetic;
- A strong communicator, with excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Able to create and give internal presentations.
- Werkuren per week
- 38 - 37
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op