We're looking for a Corporate Recruitment & HR Specialist for one of the world's leading manufacturers of page printers, digital copiers and multifunctional products. Do you like to work in in an international environment, are you a confident team player, patient and mature? Contact us!
In this role, you are right in the middle of the HR department and in our business. You are ensuring a proper employee lifecycle from the recruitment and onboarding phase to the integration and off-boarding stage. You actively recruit candidates for their European Head Office in the Netherlands and Germany and you manage the recruitment process from job description review, approval process, candidate selection, to onboarding, in close cooperation with the HR Business Partners. You will play a key role in positive candidate experience by facilitating a smooth process before, during and after the recruitment to make sure a new hire gets a pleasant and soft landing.
The Corporate Recruitment & HR Specialist has the freedom to develop sourcing strategies and roadmaps and to translate these into actions. This can include improvements to policies, procedures, employer branding, sourcing tools, assessment methods and selection processes. You will be involved in setting up a data driven recruitment process and implement recruitment data into the AFAS HR platform. In addition, you support the other HR disciplines when needed.
- Partner with the hiring manager and HR Business Partners to define the position, review the job description and discuss the approach for the recruitment to attract the most talented people from around the world;
- Be owner of our LinkedIn career page and actively posting vacancies and/or connect with agencies when needed;
- Set up your own network and build trusted relationships with candidates to create talent pools;
- Screen candidates, schedule and conduct interviews and guarantee the quality and lead time of the selection process;
- Provide timely updates to hiring managers with information on the hiring process and come up with solutions if hiring is challenging;
- Provide timely updates to candidates with information regarding the status of open vacancies and planning;
- Identify recruitment process and onboarding issues and make recommendations for improvement;
- Supporting the Compensation & Benefit specialist with job weighing;
- Build networks with schools, in order to establish a talent pool for our entry-level and internship positions;
- Set up and maintain recruitment reporting, preferably through our HR system.
- Support international candidates with their relocation to Head Office in Hoofddorp;
- Arranging and leading the onboarding process and guiding the off boarding process with employees so they have a pleasurable experience both entering and leaving the company;
- Set up internal procedures to streamline the onboarding process and administration in the HR department;
- Take care of all the administration before, during and after the onboarding, including setting up vacancy texts, providing job offers, arranging employment contracts, requesting VOG, support in visa procedures and 30% ruling requests, setting up employee accounts;
- Answer employee questions coming in from different sources;
- Support in other HR processes, supporting the HR Business Partners, the L&D specialist and the Compensation & Benefits specialist.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration or Social Sciences
- At least 2 years of professional recruiting experience, preferably in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English, spoken and written;
- Passionate to contribute to the mission statement of the company;
- You have extensive knowledge of various selection methods, interview techniques, online search and social media channels;
- Experience with AFAS HR system is a preference.
- Strong analytic abilities and the ability to build partnerships at all levels;
- You’re energetic, proactive and have excellent interpersonal skills;
- You have a hands-on mentality and are able to keep oversight, also under pressure;
- You are organized, have an eye for detail and work accurately;
- You are able to influence and negotiate effectively;
- You are a good team player, but are also a self-starter that can work independently;
- You have a well-developed cultural and organizational sensitivity and thrive in international environments.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)