We give People and Companies a future…. ….that’s our mission and we want you to come and help us to achieve that! Kienbaum is one of Europe’s leading providers of Executive Search and HR Consultancy Services. Kienbaum operates 28 offices in 18 countries around the world. The Amsterdam office is a dynamic, informal, fun and growing office dedicated to delivering our candidates and clients a world-class experience. We offer various consultancy services focused on people and organization, including Executive Search, NewPlacement, Career Coaching and Assessments.
For the office in Amsterdam, we are currently recruiting for a Work Student (part-time) who will help out in Executive Search
projects and occasional Assessment, Business Development or other projects.
Her/his role will be administrative (input in database, semi-automated) but
also market mapping, candidate identification, target company listing, etc. The longer you be with us and find your way, the more your role will grow. We need
a self-starting and inquisitive mind-set who thinks in solutions and is creative in finding her/his way on the internet and other data sources.
This job is for a minimum of 12 hours per week up to 24 hours depending your availability, we are flexible and your schedule around busy study periods will be taken into account. The Student position can turn into a full time Associate role at Kienbaum and eventually into an international career within the group.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Internet and data base research, mapping of companies in specific sectors, industries and regions.
- Mapping of officials within the companies through
database searches and internet searches.
- Profiling background of potential candidates
through internet research.
- Supporting Partners in business development activities.
- Creatively setting up logical searches.
- Entering data into the database.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Nationality: European Citizen.
- Education: (studying for) Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant working
experience in student jobs or starters' jobs, and a basic understanding of
business and organization structures or willingness to learn.
- Languages: fluent in English and Dutch, a
third European language is considered an advantage.
- Proven to be independent and able to stand on its own. Having lived or studied abroad is a strong plus.
- Experience as a researcher, commercial
experience in an international environment or experience in an HR environment
are considered a plus.
- Experienced in usage of MS Office computer programs (outlook, word and powerpoint).
- Critical and inquisitive mind-set.
- Swift and thorough, with high work standards.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Flexible and adaptive.
- Proactive, takes and drives initiative.
- High level of motivation and high level of energy.
- Ability to work well in a team but also independently. Not just a team worker but
somebody who adds to the team.
- Computer literate.
- Strong sense of humor, fun person.
- Outgoing, extravert, a bit crazy (sorry, really boring people won't be considered).
High standards, ambitious,
entrepreneurial, fast moving and innovative. If you recognize these traits in
yourself you will be at home here. We offer an entrepreneurial and challenging
environment that is free from bureaucracy where motivated, talented, result
oriented free thinkers succeed and have room to develop. At Kienbaum, there is
a clear path of growth opportunities (Partner, anyone?).
If you are interested please apply.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel StudentJob, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.